Nars Dragon Girl

Is it sad to admit that I bought a lipstick largely because Taylor Swift said she wears it? Probably. Do I regret it? Not at all.

This was my first trying of any of the Nars lip products (I was already a big fan of their base offerings). I must say I'm pretty damn impressed, but when T-Swift says it's good what do you expect. Just in case your not up on your Taylor Swift trivia I'm actually talking about the Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl.



I suppose this fits into the 'reds' category, although its got a pinker undertone than most reds, almost fuchsia which I love. I feel as though for my skin tone its much more wearable than a more standard true red. The pencil shape means its really easy to apply and lets you cheat your lip line a little. Although I'm currently trying to back away from this as much as possible (I was starting to look a little too Kylie Jenner). The staying powers also pretty great as well. I wore this for my birthday meal and it didn't budge despite copious amounts of pizza and vodka.

If you into matte lipsticks its defiantly worth checking it out, if you can get hold of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment